1) How can I pay for my Vintage Telecaster ? Payment Methods for Your Vintage Amp or Guitar include Paypal, bank wire (swift), cash (in-store) well as all major credit cards(in-store). All payments must clear before shipping.
2) How will you ship my Vintage Stratocaster ? - We via UPS, USPS and DHL insured with a signature required for delivery. Please contact us for a shipping quote. We are experienced shippers and have shipped thousands of guitars world wide. All instruments are carefully packed to insure safe arrival.
3) I am looking for a Gibson SG , Do you work off of Want Lists ? - Yes we do, send us your want list, we will let you know when we locate the instrument you are interested in. For more details see "Want lists" in the menu on the left side of this page.
4) I need to find a Gibson Les Paul Special but I called and you don't have one. How often do you get new inventory ? - We are continuously buying guitar amps and vintage guitars so we have new stock weekly. Keep in mind rarer guitars such as a Pre CBS Stratocaster or early Gold Top aren't located as often as a more common instruments. The best thing to do is to give us a call to see what we currently have and if we don't have what you're looking for have us add your info to our want list.
5) I want to see more vintage guitar photos! - If you want more information on a specific guitar just drop us an email or give us a call. We generally shoot a full set of photos and only place a few photos on our web site. If you are interested in a particular guitar or bass let us know and we can provide photos and additional information. If you want to call us we would be happy to provide an in-hand description.
6) Do you offer Buyer Protection ? - We offer 24-hour approval on all our products for authenticity and description. We're not happy until you're happy! Check out our eBay feedback and buy with confidence. All vintage amp and vintage guitar descriptions are as accurate as possible. When in doubt give us a call. Click here for our eBay Feedback rating and customer comments.
7) What will my Guitar or Amp repair cost ? - Costs vary depending on the nature of the repair. We offer free estimates, please call our shop and set up a time to bring your guitar or bass in an estimate. You can call our shop at 773-878-8617.
8) Sales Tax - Illinois residents and customers purchasing from our retail store will be charged sales tax. Illinois dealers who purchase guitars for resale and non-profit customers who supply a valid tax ID will not be charged sales tax.
9) Import Duties VAT and other destination specific taxes - Destinations outside the U.S. may have import duties, VAT taxes or other country specific taxes. We do not include these taxes in our prices. It is the customer's responsibility to pay these taxes.
10) I want to sell my vintage guitar, are you interested ? - We will need to take a look at your vintage guitar before we can make an offer on it. You can bring it by our store, send us photos and in some cases we will drive or fly to your location. The first thing to do is to give or drop us an email to discuss your vintage or used guitar or amp. We will offer you a fair price and a smooth transaction if it's a piece we're interested in. Please keep in mind we want clean original guitars and amps and we need to be able to resell your gear. In most cases we will beat the local guitar chain store, pawn shop or estate sale price. Have a collection, give us a shout !
11) What are the Terms and Conditions of a purchase from Rock N Roll Vintage ? Click here to see our full terms and conditions for online, phone and in-store purchases. Please call us if you have any questions.
12) What are your store hours ? We are open M - W - F Noon to 6 , Tu - Th Noon to 7 and Saturdays Noon to 5 p.m. Central Standard time.
14) What will we charge to ship your vintage Stratocaster or Telecaster or other guitar or amp ? We generally charge $50 for domestic guitar shipping and $199 for most international destinations. Australia and some other locations may be higher. Amp shipping varies by size and weight. Please call or email us for more details on specific amps and international rates.
15) How long will it take for you to repair my guitar or amp ? Repair times vary depending on the nature of the repair. Most repairs generally take a week while guitar setups can be done faster, some times the same day. It's probably best to call the Guitar and Amp repair shop to get an estimate. Please call 773-878-8617 or drop us an email.